The Cloud Offers Benefits Including:
- Minimizing capital expenditures for IT
- Reducing IT operating costs
- Applications can be out-of-the-box, or customized to fit your needs
User Application Benefits:
- No disruption, work exactly as you do today
- Current and updated email and workplace applications
- Centralized, consistent and reliable IT
Access 24/7/365 Anywhere on Any Device:
- Work where you are most productive
- Access the same applications from desktop and mobile devices
- No sacrificing services
More Uptime and Better Security:
- Fully redundant data centre guarantees 99.995% availability
- Customize security policies for each employee
Disaster Recovery Means Business Continuity:
- Data is encrypted and stored securely
- Automatic daily data backups
- SSAE 16 compliant process controls and infrastructure
- Applications and data available 24/7 anywhere, on any device
AOS out-of-the-box cloud solutions will keep your information technology centralized, consistent and current. Transitioning to the cloud keeps your infrastructure updated as your business grows with the proper operating system and applications software, servers, desktops, mobile and network devices.
Our cloud services won’t disrupt your business. Work exactly as you do right now, only better! Your team can access the data they need from anywhere on any device with improved email and productivity tools. All this, plus improved security, daily backups and built-in data recovery safeguards to keep your business running no matter what happens.
AOS cloud services are reliable, affordable and scalable as your business grows. You’ll enjoy predictable budgeting and a single point of contact for reliable service and support. Let us help you stay ahead of the competition and keep your business streamlined, nimble and secure.