AOS Program Highlights
AOS Desktop Management offers many benefits including:
- Complete software and hardware inventory
- Anti-virus, anti-spam, anti-malware protection with automated updates
- Automated Windows patch management
- Secure, remote tech support access to address issues identified through alerts; remote access and monitoring 24/7, with or without the user present
- Automated detection of new system adds to your network are quickly under management and maintenance; guest machines can be identified and ignored
First, we conduct a complete software and hardware inventory. Next, we deliver peace of mind with automated patch management and ongoing anti-virus, anti-spam and anti-malware updates. Through our secure remote technical support service, we can address any issues that may arise with, or without, the user present. When you add a new PC to your network, it’s detected automatically and immediately put under our care.
AOS Desktop Management provides clients with simplified, predictable budgeting and a single contact for all service and support needs. Applications, license keys, software and hardware is inventoried, documented and tracked for access. If an issue arises, our dedicated support engineers can access your network remotely 24/7/365 and have it fixed before it becomes a problem.
Our Desktop Management Service is an easy way to keep your PCs optimized and boost team productivity.