We offer customized IT solutions for small, medium and large-sized organizations that add value and increase efficiency including:
- Technology Risk Assessment
- Security Protocols Review
- Network Review and Infrastructure Services
- Desktop Management
- Data and Storage Solutions
- Software Installation and Updates
- Scanning Services
- Managed Print Services
Why Choose AOS for Managed IT Services?
We offer end-to-end IT services and solutions specifically designed to meet the needs of your business.
We deliver reliable solutions with personal attention and technical expertise. Once your network is installed, properly configured and running, we offer periodic check-ups to ensure your complete satisfaction!
Today, businesses face many common IT challenges including:
- Limited Resources
- Limited Budgets
- Risk Mitigation
- Security Gaps
- Legacy Systems
- Disaster Planning and Recovery
At AOS we offer popular solutions including:
- Digital Multifunctional Systems
- Hardware Solutions: Laptops, Tablets, PCs and Servers
- VDI Infrastructure
- Virtual Backup and Disaster Recovery
- Enhanced Security and Regular Maintenance
- VoIP Phone Systems
- Various IT Management Packages
Our clients experience positive business outcomes utilizing our Managed IT Services including:
- Better Control of Budgets
- Cost Savings
- Freedom for Internal IT to Focus on Your Core Business
- Increased Employee Engagement and Productivity
- Enhanced Security Protection
Fill gaps in your IT resources without taxing your budget using our portfolio of Managed IT Services. We can help in a variety of ways; from monitoring your network operations, to giving your team access to a growing list of applications. Let us create a custom-fit solution to meet any, or all, of your IT needs. Including:
- Server and Desktop Management
- Ongoing IT Preventative Maintenance and Upgrades
We’ll keep a watchful eye and make sure your team has access to all of the latest tools they need to keep your business reliably connected and operating smoothly.
As you grow, we can show you how moving your IT to the cloud can reduce capital expenditures, lower operating costs, improve productivity and provide reliable backups and seamless disaster recovery.
Want more information? Request a free Technology Assessment today!