Why ConnectKey?Whether it is a current business or a new venture, the five functions of Xerox's ConnectKey covers all office capabilities and advancements; using customization, collaboration, and digitization, to reduce costs and simplify workflow processes. Moving from brick-and-mortar offices to multi-standard, cloud, and mobile, multidimensional spaces
Five functions of ConnectKey Technology:
- Intuitive User Experience: One-Touch Apps take time-saving convenience to the next level. Create and save shortcuts for frequently used workflows while staying in sync with the other devices you depend on to get work done.
- Mobile and Cloud Ready: A connected workforce, whether at home, on the road, or in the office relies on a variety of devices to send or retrieve documents and information. Xerox ConnectKey Technology delivers that in one space. Increasing productivity of the workforce and time spent with clients.
- Comprehensive Security: Xerox ConnectKey Technology exceeds industry standards for security features and technologies. That's why the most security minded governments and businesses choose Xerox. The holistic, proactive four-point approach (prevent, detect, protect, external partnerships) to security ensures comprehensive and all-encompassing protection for all system components and points of vulnerability.
- Intelligent Workplace Services: Combining Xerox ConnectKey Technology with Xerox Intelligent Workplace Services creates an optimized infrastructure customized to your organization, whether it’s large or small. Our state-of-the-art assessment tools and three-stage approach make sure you have the right mix of technology, apps, and solutions.
- Gateway to New Possibilities: Multifunction printers built on Xerox ConnectKey Technology are more than machines they're agile digital workplace assistants that go beyond ordinary functions to completely transform the way you work. Common apps simplify print, scan, and copy functions as well as provide access to contact lists and frequently used locations, while apps available through the Xerox App Gallery allow users to download serverless apps like Connect 2.0 for Dropbox and Connect 2.0 for Microsoft Office 365 directly from the user interface.
Keep up with an ever-changing work environment and simplify workflow process needs, from any device, anywhere. Use ConnectKey as your workplace assistant. Don’t miss out on the competitive advantage that is highlighted immediately by a few taps on the tablet-like interface. Get in touch with Joe Levers through email or phone at firstname.lastname@example.org, 905-309-1012 x 2215 or your Advanced Office Solutions account manager today to hear more about how Xerox’s latest technology can be tailored to your business!